Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pleasant Pond, Caratunk, Maine

For Memorial Day weekend and *gasp!* my 30th birthday we went up to camp. I've been going up there since I was a kid. My dad, Marcus and Tanner went up Saturday and My mom, Jordan, Caleb, and his friend Charlie and I drove the 3 hours to meet them up there on Sunday. My dad made me the craziest cake ever. The boys almost hit a moose while driving around in Grampa's truck. Caleb and Charlie fished off the dock the whole time. And Mom and I laid around and watched movies and ate. and ate. and ate. Good times.


Jordan was freaking out because he didn't want us to hurt the worms by putting them on the hook to use for bait.

I can't believe I'm 30!!

My cake!




4 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Happy Birthday! For being 30 years old you look hot!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Caratunk and Sarah's birthday. Memories....
Looks like a fun time, except for the worm masacre, apparently. Oh, and will you please crop out our father in his space suit?? :)
Happy Birthday old lady!! See you next week!

Anonymous said...

By the way....that cake looks "special". What happened? Dad is definitely losing his touch.

4everdance1264 said...

Caleb looks like a girl

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online