Friday, June 15, 2007

Utah....

Caleb and I took a trip out to Utah to help Karinne and Danny settle into their new, beautiful, home! Karinne and I did alot of painting and shopping. But mostly painting. Please remind me NEVER to paint a wall red.
Caleb and I on the plane...

"Would you rather roll or crotch in?"



The primer for that dreadful red wall.

Caleb had a blast hanging out with his dad.

With the left over color from Karinne's hair I gave Brinley a few highlights! They came out so cute!

Is this the cutest girl in the whole world? I thought so.

2 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Looks like you had a good time! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I think I "crotched in" most of the time. I still have cramps in my hand! Thanks again for helping me out. You're the best. P.S. I'm totally wearing the ocean tuxedo shirt I bought for myself. JEALOUS?!? hee hee.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online