Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July Pictures

I was waiting for my sister Kristin (ahem.) to send me some more pictures of us all up at Mimi's camp but I've decided to go ahead and post our Independence Day pictures before Halloween comes around. We started the day off at the Gregoire's pool party (I forgot my camera) then headed up to our camp on Cresent Lake. Kristin, Dan, and Dan's girls were already up there. We had a lot of fun! Marcus had to take Tanner home early due to Tanner's fireworks phobia. But the rest of us stayed an enjoyed the show. The "Dirty Dozen" was a much anticipated display...and we weren't let down! Thanks Alicia & Sam!
Alicia and Jordan

Erik, My Dad, My Mom, Cindy, and Stuart


Dad and his fireworks

Tanner and Jordan

Happy Fourth!

3 comments:

KRISTIN said...

GREAT PICS... I GOT THE HINT!!!!! SENDING THEM NOW.. LOVE THE ONE OF JORDAN&TANNER THAT WOULD MAKE A GREAT BLACK AND WHITE.(AHEM) LOL THANKS

Anonymous said...

Do you and Kris have a phlegm problem? :) Cute pictures. I wish we were there. I'm pretty sure I have a few pics of Dad in that same pose with fireworks! Looks like another fun 4th!

Anonymous said...

i love the pics.
love ya alicia

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online