Monday, July 16, 2007

7 Years...

7 years ago today, I met Marcus for the very first time. I was a waitress at the Olive Garden at Fashion Place in Murray Utah. He came in with his friend. When I got off my shift, he was waiting outside! Stalker! Hahaa! Anyways, the rest is history. Here we are 7 years later. I can honestly say I'm married to my best friend. He makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he makes me feel safe. I can't wait for him to come home from work everyday. And not just because I need help with the boys! Okay, maybe just a little bit. He would do anything for me. Even drive 37 hours straight from Utah to Maine, even leave work to come clean up dog vomit of my pillow, and even get up out of a dead sleep to get me a glass of water. I love my sa-weetie!
I had a great day today!! My sister Kristin gave me an amazing pedicure! She even did it on her day off. She's the best! Then we all headed up to Poland with Dan and the girls and went out on the boat and enjoyed the beautiful view!

Ahhhhh, I'm loving this!

Don't they look great?






No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online