Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh Wait...

Lacey and Cameron
I did think of one thing exciting. So You Think You Can Dance was on tonight. They are down to the Top 10. Hok (The asian guy I really liked) was voted off tonight. Anya (the Russian girl with the crooked nose) was voted off as well. My favorites are
1. Lacey- She's Benji's sister (he won last year). She's L.D.S. Which isn't why I like her. I think she's an amazing dancer. She's kind of fake (she totally fake cried when she was saved tonight) I can't stand that.
2. Lauren- I don't know why I like her. She's so cute! How could you not?
3. Sarah- I really just love her name. Oh and she's a b-girl. Which means breakdancer girl. And she's just cool.
4. Pasha- This Russian guy can dance! I LOVED the 80's suspender dance he did with Sarah. It was so cool.
5. Neal- He's cute. And he's straight! Amazing!
Okay, I don't like Danny....what a cocky dude. He's defintely the best male dancer but geesh. Too cocky. Cameron is totally HOT but he bombed it last week. Dom has really weird teeth. Sabra thinks she's a comedian.and that curly haired girl laughs too much and I'm not sure she's playing with a full deck. Okay that's it....Next to go are (hmmm *thinking*) Sarah and Pasha (or Dom). We will see.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online