Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yea's 100 Day Ceremony

March 20th 2007 Caleb's great aunt, Keo Chhuom, passed away. We all called her "Yea" which means grandmother in Cambodian. She was very special to us. She took care of Caleb when he was little while I was in Cosmetology School (I practiced my haircuts on her!). She LOVED her grandchildren. She was the most sweetest woman I've ever met. We miss her everyday. Today the Buddhist monks said a final blessing for her. All her family and friends were there to remember this remarkable lady.

Can you spot the white monk?


My ADORABLE nieces, Leticia, Mckhyla, and Aeshia

Marcus, the kid magnet.

My handsome boy!

Got rice?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog. Marcus the kid magnet, got rice, can you spot the white monk....all classics! And yet, informative. Good one.

Lil_Misz_Spoied said...

In the 3rd pic I look lick a super DORK and I'm proud hehe
Love The One And Only Special DORK, Leticia (got to love me!!!!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online