Wednesday, August 1, 2007

He's Off!

Caleb left early this morning for his trip to Cambodia! He'll be flying from Boston, to L.A., then to Singapore then finally to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. His grandmother is taking him and his sister Deija. They won't be back until Aug. 23rd!! I miss him already!! She took him to Aruba 2 years ago, but that was only for a week. I cried when Marcus gave him a blessing last night. I'm having huge panic attacks about all the "what ifs" but I know he's in great hands and it will be an amazing experience to visit the land of his ancestors and see how other children live. I can't wait for them to get back so I can share pictures of their experience!
Caleb and Deija with their Passports and Visas

Oh my gosh!! I miss him so much and it's only been 10 hours!!

Poor Beccie! Deija's never been on a plane or away from her mommy!

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Sounds like you need a Diet Coke. Friend...now is not the time for you to quit!

Anonymous said...

Sarah

He will be fine but I fell your pain I used to panic when my kids went away. Lil Bobby went to Florida in April for a week and I so missed him. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee I forgot to sign that it's me Peggy your friendly face across the field.

Anonymous said...

You are such a brat. I totally wrote you this REALLY long comment about this blog and I was kicked offline. (It was, no joke, 6 paragraphs) THEN I read on Brittni's blog that you don't like my long messages. I wrote about the Hoff, stores dedicated only to outfits for dogs, wolves howling at the moon. I even offered you a spot in my bed to make you feel better (and then I took it back...). I, also, agreed with Brit and said it is NEVER a good idea to quit DC. Fine... I quit commenting you and you boys. I'm not even going to write on your myspace pictures anymore. No more comments about Mar-Mar partying it up this summer--"peace out I'm outta here". And because of this new revelation, I am putting down the fork-full of chocolate pie and kicking your trash at this weight-loss challenge. You are finished. In the famous words of Brittni... "you are dead to me".

Really dead.

Anonymous said...

P.s. call me...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online