Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fall is here!


I love this time of year! Apple picking, hayrides, pumpkins, and of course leaf jumping! I love decorating for fall! I put cornstalks up outside yesterday and brought out all my fall decor! It's my favorite time for decorating because it matches the color scheme in my house and I love burning candles like pumpkin pie and apple spice. Every year my dad has a ton of gourds from his garden (even ones shaped like snakes). I even turned the thermostat on last night. Yay! Fall is here! Here are a few other reasons I love fall...I lalalove this candle from Bath and Body Works. It's my favorite scent!!Apple crisp! It's soooo yummy! Especially with vanilla ice cream.Halloween! I think Marcus might try carving this pumpkin this year...Fall Colors! I think Maine has the most beautiful fall leaves in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reminds of me slc, I enjoy fall too. Honestly I think that it's the funiest season without it being extremely cold or hot. Thanks for sharing.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online