Sunday, September 2, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

I'm so excited for Kristin, Dan and the girls Alicia and Sam! They bought a house in Scarborough, Maine. The boys and I made a black forest cake and brought it to them on their first night there. We ate pizza and hung out....on the floor (there was no furniture yet). It's so nice! I'm so excited for spring because they are putting in a pool.....I guess we know where I'll be all summer!

Kristin at the new house!

Making the cake

Licking the bowl...

This Black Forest Cake is so GOOD! And it's easy. (Let me know if you want the recipe!)

4 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

I don't want the recipe I just want you to make it for me!

Anonymous said...

DIDO FOR ME TOO

PEGGY

Anonymous said...

Laura wants the recipe

Anonymous said...

I have the recipe and it's dangerous. Thanks A LOT, Cindy.

Hurray for Kris! The house looks cute! I bet it's going to be amazing... I have no doubt. Can't wait to see it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online