Thursday, September 13, 2007

Success!

Enrichment Night was so fun last night! I was really bummed because a lot of people told me they wouldn't be able to make it (that darn Gorham Middle School Open House!). However, the turn out was awesome! If you weren't there last night, here's what you missed:Dodie gave an amazing class on Dehydration! She seriously went all out. Fruit leather, granola, smoothies, soups, herbs, yogurt, dips, cookies, beef jerky, chicken jerky, all from dehydrating! My favorite were the dried zucchini chips with the dill herb dip...yum!! Everyone got to take home a cute "how to" book, their own instant oatmeal (we were able to add any fruits we liked) and anyone who promised to try dehydrating got to take home a scented room spray!
Marcie did a class on 72 hour kits....she's so funny! She did a great job. We played a game and the winner (Heather) got to take home their very own 72 hour kit! Lucky!
Our wheatgrass class by Barbara was very cool! I learned a ton....like why when I tried to grow my own my whole kitchen smelled like dirty feet (over-watering), and why I had fruit flies everywhere (my wheat was fermented) and how to do it right the next time! Thanks Barbara!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

For those of us who had to endure the Gorham Middle School open house rather than come to the fun enrichment night, can we get a how to dehydrate book?
Dodie does such a great job.
Valerie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online