Monday, October 29, 2007

Another...


Okay, I really need to stop picking up books! I have a problem with books. If I start to read one, I HAVE to finish it as soon as possible. I really cannot stand not knowing the outcome! This latest book, The Kite Runner, I finished this morning at 2:30 am. I just started it yesterday afternoon. As soon as I begin a new book, the cycle starts...I ignore my kids, the phone, the dishes, my bladder, the laundry, dinner, etc.. All I want is to curl up in bed and read!
This book was very sad. I liked it because I learned alot about Afghanistan and their culture. Now I know who the "Taliban" are. And how the people are treated there. As you can imagine, my prayers have been very long lately due to these two last books. I'm just so thankful for many, many things. So now I guess it's time to catch up to all the housework I've been avoiding....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendations!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online