Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I love my sister!

Today is my sister Karinne's 28th birthday! I've composed a list of 28 interesting (or not so interesting) facts about her!
1. She was born October 16th, 1979 at home. Yes, where we lived. No hospital, no doctors.
2. My dad buried the placenta in the backyard. Ew.
3. Her middle name is Ilka (hahahhahaaaa).
4. She's #4 of five children.
5. When Erik was born she was four. She was so mad that she kicked my mother and said to my grandmother " I hate you, go home."
6. She started piano lessons at four years old.
7. We shared a room (and a waterbed) until I was 12.
8. She was a loyal member of the Georgio, Kirk Cameron, and Babysitter's Clubs (all made up of course).
9. She loved to make up dances to songs like Conga, Cold Hearted Snake, and My Baby Does the Hanky Panky.
10. She waters down her orange juice.
11. When she was a teen, at a ward conference, the Stake Pres. asked her to come up to the pulpit and bear her testimony. She got up and walked out.
12. She came back in later and did it.
13. This may be a shocker...she worked while in high school. Yes. Worked. At Victoria's Secret.
14. The first time she met her husband, Danny, he was serving a mission in our home ward.
15. She was away at EFY when her first nephew, Caleb was born. The first time she saw him she screamed beacuse he moved.

16. She fell in love with Caleb from that point on.
17. She taught Caleb how to write his name.
18. She went to college in Provo where she met up with Danny again. Then she quit school.
19. They were married on July 20th, 1998 in the Salt Lake Temple.
20. She's a great mom to Hunter, Brinley, and Ava.
21. When she was having Ava, I tripped over and broke her epidural machine. She wanted to kill me.
22. She has dreams of going back to school to become a teacher.
23. She makes the best whoppie pies.
24. She's gorgeous.
25. She has land in Maine, but she'll never live here.
26. She finds the best deals!
27. She's smart.
28. She's my best friend

Happy Birthday
Karinne!

I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, Happy Birthday Karinne.



Peggy

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing hysterically and then you make me start crying?! That was too much! Thank you. You really ARE my best friend... so many awful pictures out there and you managed to find a couple okay ones! (Thanks for that pink shirt... I LOVE IT!) I think I'm just going to call you now. That was incredibly thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I was going back through the pics and they aren't THAT great. The one of us in NYC '07 was right after I threw up from the fake leather smell and cried all my eye make-up off. And... I was one ugly baby.

natalie a said...

please..... you always look great rin, and sarah you are an inspiration, what a crazy thoughtful gift! Thats what I love about you, so sensitive!
Happy Birthday (again) Rinny - LYMY lol!
(OBTW - I didn't know you watered down your orange juice..... so do I!!!! HA HA - LOL!!!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online