Friday, November 16, 2007

F.H.E.


I love our Primary Presidency. Every month they send home these packets with F.H.E. lessons and ideas! This makes life so much easier. For Family Home Evening last Monday we made the "Simagna Thankful Tree". We hung it on the fridge to remind us of the things we are thankful for. Here are some of our leaves:
"Grampa's John Deere" - Tanner
"Got an "A' in History" - Nara
"Food" - Jordan
"My wife" - Marcus (awwwww! Love him!)
"My boys! oh, and Nara!" -Me
"Heavenly Father" - Tanner (Can you believe he said that? How sweet!)
"Drive a cool truck" - Jordan (I have no idea what this means)
"Skateboarding" - Caleb (are you really surprised?)
"My family and host family" -Nara

Okay, my turn! Here are some things that I'm totally thankful for...
* diet coke (oh c'mon....so are you.)
* my mom. she's amazing.
* mac "fling" eye brow pencil.
* my life here in maine.
* my house. i lovelove my house.
* brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts.
* my dad. he's seriouslly the best.
* my family's health.
* my height. i love being tall. it helps hide the extra lbs.
* so you think you can dance.
* the internet
* babies....i love newborn babies. the smell, the sounds, everything.
* bleach. for hair, for cleaning, whatever. love it.
* music
* cell phones
* marcus. my best friend
* my callings. yes, both. enrichment leader and webelos den leader
* my ward. the best ward ever
* hair products. without them i'd be a frizzy mess.
* chocolate. anything chocolate
* my three handsome boys.
* the gospel
* the temple
* e.r. the show, not the actual e.r.
* oprah
* amara, calebs' grammie.
* my friends, all two of them hehe jk.
* mimi, my grandmother.
* tanning beds
* church leaders
* benetint
* the opportunity to work from home.
* summer, especially the beach.
* my siblings.
* shu uemura eye lash curlers
* the atonement
* my mom's friends, they are like second mothers
* for all the people who took simone's kittens.
okie, done for now. the boys are crying to go to bed...one last thing...
* bedtime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT ME???!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online