Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day!

We hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We had a fabulous dinner at my parents. My dad made 18 pies this year! My dad's pies are seriously the best! Apple, Chocolate Cream, Coconut Cream, Strawberry Rhubard, Banana Cream, Pecan, Lemon Meringue, Cherry Chocolate Cheese Cake, to name a few. We had lots friends and family join us this year. It was a lot of food and a lot of FUN! After dinner Kristin and Dan and the girls took my 3 boys to spend the night at their house! It was Tanner's first sleepover! I was almost sure I'd have to go pick him up before bedtime, but they did great. Dan made a tent in the living room and they all slept under the tent next to the fire after a few hours of Guitar Hero III. This morning Dan took them all out four wheeling and Caleb drove his into a ditch. I'm kind of jealous I missed all the fun, but Marcus and I got up really early and went "black friday" shopping...with no kids! A huge thanks to Kristin, Dan, Alicia, and Sam!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude! i don't know that i can picture you kidless...

but i tried some of your dad's coconut creme, and lemon pie, and they were AMAZING!!

i wish i'd grown up in that house!

<3 kristyn.

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo fr shopping without kids! And their first official sleepover! yay!

I love the pic of Kris peeking out of the tent. I'm not sold on the fact that she slept on the floor! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot there were more pics up top. Aww, I miss Thanksgiving as a fam. Was that a reflective sweater Jerry was wearing? Fancy.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Happy be-lated Thanksgiving! Guess what? We got a L.L. Bean magazine, lol. Isn't that soo cool? The first thing I thought was of you guys :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online