Sunday, December 16, 2007

Tis the season...

We got hit with another storm last night!! They even cancelled the last 2 hours of church. I tried to drive over to my mom's(next door) and got stuck in the driveway! Here's a picture of Tanner enjoying his hot chocolate after he came in from outside!
Saturday night was the Ward Christmas party. It was so fun! They did a Charles Dicken's play and Erik starred as the Ghost of Christmas Future. Scrooge handed out "bonuses" so we were able to purchase our christmas dinner and pie.Nara and I at the party The boys weren't afraid of Santa this year!I had to add this last one of Jordan at preschool last week. He wasn't happy with how his gingerbread house turned out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHO IS DEVIL BOY BEHIND TANNER AND SANTA?????? JORDAN LOOKS SERIOUSLY BUMMED OUT!!

Anonymous said...

I am still laughing at Jordan's Gingerbread House Face. CLASSIC!! That was my favorite thing so far!! HAHAHAH!! Leave it to the Windham Ward to have a big production. Dad was bummed he had to pass the torch of Christmas Future to Erik! :) Cute pictures!! I'm mad I can't see the videos. Seriously, We need to stop living in the early 90's. The Williams' are so old school...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online