Saturday, January 26, 2008

Boston Temple


My parents were spending the weekend in Boston to see a show so we decided to drive down last night with the boys and have them babysit in the hotel room while we went to a session at the temple. Well, my mom decided to go with us and we left my dad with Jordan and Tanner in the room. Little did we know, they decided to have a hotel party! When we got back at 10pm, the room was trashed! My dad had gone out and bought soda, candy, cookies, toys... The T.V. was blaring and the boys were jumping on the bed shooting eachother (and Grampa) with these nerf gun things. They were sooooo hyper and we had a 2 hour drive ahead of us! They didn't sleep the WHOLE way home. Marcus and I had the biggest headaches! The good thing was, we did get to go to the temple, and it was awesome. Thanks Dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, that was fun!! We should go down real soon. Luv, luv...

Anonymous said...

ooops, I meant to say - we should go down again real soon.

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read! Sounds like everyone had fun all around!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online