Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Pat Pat!

We drove 2 hours north to the beautiful coastal town of Thomaston, Maine for my Aunt Pat's birthday! She's amazing! She was there for the births of each of my children! She's so much like my mother, people think they are twins! It was so fun to see her and my cousins and all their cute children!
View of the ocean from her living room.
Aunt Pat with her three children.
My brother, Jon, and sisiter, Kristin.
My sister-in-law Laura looks so beautiful with a child in her arms...*hint hint*
Last time these kids saw eachother they could barely walk!
Cuties!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Sarah! I am so happy to have your blog to keep tabs on you and your family. We have so much in common with three boys!

Anonymous said...

Whoa. Heidi Lawson? Er, Taylor. Fun!

These pictures were fun to look at. I get to see the fam without having to drive all the way to Thomaston! ;) Becca's little girl looks just like her. I could have picked her out of a crowd. And Laura does look beautiful. Jon's pic? Not so much... :)HA!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online