Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's here!

My mom got me this beautiful framed picture of the sacred grove for Christmas. It was back ordered and didn't come for Christmas and I was so sad! Well, it came yesterday! I already knew where I wanted to put it! I love it sooo much! Thanks, Mom! It's hanging in the dining room, I'm not sure what I'm going to put on the shelf yet.
Jordan loves it when big packages come because we make a little towns for his cars and tractors on the laid out cardboard. There's all the important places: airport, our house, grampa's house, walmart, library, playground, and the church, oh, and a construction site for the bull dozers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that "Hunter's house" is not on the box!! I'm crying...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online