Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jordan Bio.


NAME: Jordan Noi Simagna
AGE: 5
JOB TITLE: Baller.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Plays basketball 3X a week with Daddy at the Church (He brings his mini hoop along). Turned our dining room into a half-court. Changes his clothes to play even if it's in the dining room. Won't wear his Paul Pierce sneakers anywhere except a basketball court (He'll change them before he goes outside). Knows NBA players names, and jersey numbers. Can almost beat Daddy at NBA Live'08 on XBox. Is always asking me to play "Around the World" or "Horse" (I kindly decline).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Little mini Mar-Mar! I'm a bit upset that, out of all the western-conference teams, he picked Texas?? Excuse me? I would understand if he was wearing green...

Such a stud! Too cute! I love these little bios! Can't wait for yours. Pretty sure DC and Pink VS Tees will be involved.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online