Thursday, April 17, 2008

Woo-Hoo, Guess Who's TWO?!



My adorable little niece, Ava, turned two today! Two years ago I was present when she made her grand (and traumatic) entrance into this world...not too long after I tripped on Karinne's epidural cord and broke the dang thing...So Karinne felt it all. Oops. She wasn't breathing when she was born (it had nothing to do with the epidural) and had to be life-flighted to another hospital. She gave us huge scare, but she's a healthy BEAUTIFUL sweet toddler now! I can't wait to see her in 13 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! I cannot believe my baby is 2! Crazy. All day she's been saying, "hap birday TO ME!!" We ask her how old she is and she always says, "good". So I say, "No, How OLD are you?" and she holds up all her fingers and shouts two! She's so fun. We all went to the Dinosaur Museum today with a bunch of friends and then went out for ice cream tonight. Nope, no pics of anything. :) I'll be sure to take some of her party on Sunday.

We can't wait to see you!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online