Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yikes.

I highlighted my own hair. You probablly think it's easy since I'm a hairstylist and have the salon at home....but it's not! It might be if I could take off my head and apply foils, but science hasn't allowed me to do that yet. Also, I'm blind in my left eye, so you should of seen me trying to peak out. I was sweating, my arms hurt, and I kept telling myself, "What did you get yourself into!" I even put myself under the dryer for a few minutes while I shed a few nervous tears....thus enabling me to get this photo:
Lovely, huh?
It really didn't turn out that terrible, but next time I will definitely be patient and have Melissa do it! Yikes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks VERY cute!! I'm pretty excited for mine to get done in a week! I wonder what nice person is going to that for me?!? Hmmm....

I'm impressed, even with a classic myspace-face. ;)

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!
-kristyn.

Anonymous said...

I love it and that is such a pretty photo of you.

Peggy

Shawn and Steph said...

Looking good...I'm impressed!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

What a hottie!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online