Wednesday, September 24, 2008

{ shy boy }

Jordan got off the bus today with only one shoe.  I had Jessica our babysitter get him off the bus today because I went out to lunch with Shakira (Costa Vida, YuMMm!).  When I asked him what happened to his shoe he told me he accidently kicked it off while he was sitting on the bus and he was too scared to get off his seat to get it from under the seat in front of him.  "Seat to seat, rear to rear. Remember, Mom?"  He told me. (That's what the teachers say to get the kids to stay in their seats.) 
Last week the bus flew right past the bus stop. I started freaking out and cal
led the Bus Garage.  They contacted the driver and he said he didn't even know Jordan was on the bus and Jordan hadn't spoken up when he pa
ssed the house.  My poor child was terrified! I had to chase the bus because they can't turn around!
Anywho, here's a picture of Shakira, baby Kiara, and me at lunch...

3 comments:

jbow said...

k, so you didn't tell us the rest of the story.....did you get the shoe back? Inquiring minds need to know!

Kathy said...

Poor Jordan! Paige's bus driver passed our stop and made her walk home after she spoke up! Let me tell you, I was livid over that one.

Shawn and Steph said...

Poor little boy! I hope that you got his shoe back!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online