Sunday, February 8, 2009

{ utah part 1 }


We just returned from a busy week in Utah. Last Wednesday we got a phone call that Pa, Marcus' father, passed away. It was completely unexpected. Pa was at work when he suffered a heart attack. By the time his co workers found him he was already gone. We never thought his call to return to Heavenly Father would come so soon. It still doesn't seem real. Pa was an amazing man. To say he loved the gospel would be an understatement. He lived and breathed the the gospel. If only we all were that diligent! Here are a few pictures of my handsome father-in-law.



The family in a refugee camp in Thailand (Marcus is the one with the huge head)

Pa with his head shaved for a Buddhist traditon
Pa in a recent trip to Laos
Ma and Pa in Maine with Jordan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss.

Peggy

Unknown said...

It was a very nice funeral. I was glad I got to be there.

And, just so you know, I was totally going to comment about Mar-Mar's huge melon, but then read the caption. SO funny! That is one of my favorite pictures... other than the one of a hottie at Deering Oaks. I think you know what I'm talking about-- you know, the one that gave my son nightmares?? Baaahahaaa!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online