Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nara's Homecoming

Last night I went to Nara's last Field Hockey game of the season. By halftime I was pretty tired of watching this...
So I decided to do something about it. I marched right over to her coach and demanded that she let Nara play or else! Ok, well not quite, I explained to her that I was Nara's host mother and I would like a few "action" pictures to send to her parents in Korea. And...she put her in!Go Nara Suki!!I'm Nara's loudest biggest fan!Oh crap, it's sidewards.....Oh well, here she is before the homecoming dance. What a cutie!

5 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

You are the craziest...um err...I mean best host mom EVER!

Michael and Tammi said...

Glad you got soem pics in action good for you not sure too many people would have done that.. By the way loved the dico dance very cute. I'm Connies brother in idaho she wrote to me to have me look at it. I think I've met you once before. Hope Nara is doing well she looks like a fun girl. All the best to your family happy blogging

Michael and Tammi said...

Sorry aobut the missed spelled words

Michael and Tammi said...

wow I can't spell anything right tonight!

Sarah said...

Hi Michael! I remember you. I'm glad you are feeling better! I'm so happy you checked out my page!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online