Thursday, October 11, 2007

They're off!



Jordan and Marcus left last night for Utah! I don't know what it is, I've left the boys at home and gone to N.Y.C and Utah, but sending my boys away on a plane is gut wrenching! Jordan was so cute at the airport with his little backpack and diego suitcase! He was so excited to go with daddy, he wouldn't even give me a kiss goodbye! As soon as I got home from dropping them off my phone rang, "mommy, I wanna go home." it was Jordan sweet shy voice. I tried to get him excited about the trip, but all he kept saying was, "I wanna come home." I seriously almost drove back to the airport to pick him up but I knew they'd be on the plane by then. It was so sad, I was a mess! Caleb kept telling me, "C'mon Mom, let's go get him..." Needless to say, I didn't sleep last night. Marcus called me when they safely arrived (at 2 a.m.) in SLC and Jordan was doing much better. And today he's 100% better beacuse he's with Karinne and the kids! I miss that boy! Oh, and my husband too. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you and miss you so much!! You are the best wife and mommy ever!

Tho

Sarah said...

Awwww! Love you guys! xoxo

Anonymous said...

This boy is the sweetest thing! We loved having him here. I wish I took more pics. We were just too busy to be bothered with the camera! He had such a good time!

Sarah said...

I am eternally grateful to you, Karinne! If it wasn't for you, Danny and the kids he would of been a miserable boy! I love you all!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I met sweet little boy for the first time, he's so shy! Very adorable though :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online