Thursday, November 1, 2007

Slow down, Mom.


My mom had surgery on Halloween. She's doing great, but she'll be in the hospital until saturday. Yesterday my dad called me when she got out of the operating room. "Has she asked for her makeup yet?" I asked him. "Yea, she already put it on." he answered. She didn't even wait until she got to her room. She applied her makeup in the recovery room. I bet it looked great. I went to visit her with the boys today. I called her room first. "Hello, this is Kathy!" she answered. Uhhh, did I call her office or hospital room? Anyway, she's doing great. I'm pretty sure her doctor is keeping her in there to keep her still. Otherwise she'd be shopping, cleaning, painting, working, etc...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What Hospital? Tina is having Surgery today and she will be in Maine Med til Monday.

Peggy

Sarah said...

She's in Maine Med also. Maybe they can be roomies :-)

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Just love that crazy mom of yours!

Anonymous said...

This is definitely mom. Crazy on so many levels... ;) What is Tina having surgery on?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online