Thursday, November 1, 2007

Over!

So Halloween is officially over! It's such a crazy time of year for us! Friday night we threw a big party for Caleb and friends, this year we had over 35 kids! We had hayrides, games, scary stories around the huge bonfire and of course, fire works! This past week was my week for preschool, so we had a party on Wednesday. By trick or treat time, I was completely beat. I took the little boys to two houses....yes, two. Mimi's and Cindy's. Between those two houses they got a ton of candy and...whoopie pies! Caleb hit the neighborhoods with friends. For as long as I can remember my dad has made candied apples on Halloween night. Yum!
Pumpkin Carving!
Caleb's Party

Preschool Party
Trick or Treating

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy and sad that it's over too! Your pictures are full of joy, and excitment. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You are officially super-mom. You make us all look really bad. Really, really bad.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online