Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday Boy!

My brother, Jon, turned 37 while we were in Florida!  So today we celebrated!  When I was younger I always thought he was so "cool" because he was older.  I would sneak into his room steal his clothes and think I was all that because I had a USM sweatshirt.  I've always looked up to him and I still do.  He's super talented, smart, creative, funny, and handsome.  I'm very proud to have him as my big brother.Here is a picture of Jon, Dad, and my grandmother last Thanksgiving. Mimi is very sick and in the hospital right now, so please pray for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jon and yes we will all pray for Mimi.

Peggy

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jon! I'll never forget the night I asked Jon what his USM sweatshirt meant. He told me it stood for "you stupid moron", and then laughed. HA! Classic Jon! I was always so proud of my older brother. Even at our young ages, my friends always had crushes on him. I looked up to him so much. I still do. He has set such an example to us all the importance of family, past and present. I love you and respect you, Jon. I don't tell you that nearly enough. Thanks for all you do!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online