Monday, February 25, 2008

Best Friend of the Year Award goes to.....

Marcie! I cannot believe her! She watched our house while we were in Florida, which was a HUGE favor because Caleb's lizard needs his light off and on every morning and night and he needs crickets every day. Anyways, when we got home I was very impressed how clean my house was! She did my laundry! BUT, that's not all! I heard Caleb freaking out in the basement and went down to see what had happened. It didn't even look like my basement! She totally cleaned and organized everything. She even laid down carpet and put all the kids toys down there for a play area! I would post a picture but it wouldn't do it justice because there is no before picture. You could barely walk down there before. All my holiday decorations were dumped everywhere, foodstorage were in piles. Boxes upon boxes upon boxes. A total nightmare. That's why I haven't even begun to tackle that mess. I still cannot believe Marcie. It must of taken her forever. I am so blessed to have a CRAZY friend! haa! Jk! Love ya, Marcie! and T H A N K Y O U!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could get the same award right back!!!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Does this Marci chick house sit in Michigan?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online