Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tanner's Bio.


NAME: Tanner Jon Simagna
AGE: 3 (Will be 4 April 26th)
JOB TITLE: Monster!
JOB DUTIES: Writing on walls, Cracking real eggs in his toybox, Flooding the bathtub and bathroom and causing water to pour through the recessed lighting in the kitchen, Getting ahold of a water bottle and spraying as much as the house as he can before he gets caught, Screams and throws a fit until he gets an ice cream cone for breakfast, Refuses to share anything, Finds a screwdriver and bangs dents into the front of my dishwasher, Refuses to eat anything unless it's a John Deere color, Painting his own toenails on my kitchen floor.  To name a few.

4 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

OMG! I have one of those too! I call Talon my angry 3 year old. Adam assures me it is just a phase, but where did my sweet little boy go?!?

Anonymous said...

You should consider being a parenthood spokesperson... you've really convinced me:]

-kristyn.

Anonymous said...

Too funny gotta love boys. We had one of those too but thank goodness he outgrew it.

Peggy

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention his biggest job title...
Being the freaking cutest boy ever!!

I love spunky kids. They may be the biggest monsters, but then they can be the most fun!! Gotta love crazy kids.
(I don't have a choice... I have THREE!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online