Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Utah


You'll have to bear with me, this may be a very long post.  I deleted my Photoshop Elements to upgrade to CS3, but I'm waiting for more memory so I have no Photoshop.  Therefore, I'll post a few of my picture from myfabulous trip to Utah.  I'll also list some highlights from my trip.
- I attended Women's Conference at BYU on Thursday and Friday.
- I heard the prophet speak for my very first time in person.
- I attended great sessions by Jon Bytheway and ohter speakers.
- Went shopping at some of my favorite sto
res (Rod Works, Tai Pan Trading, Downeast, Quilted Bear, etc.)
- Spent time with my adorable nieces and nephew.
- Ate Krispy Kreme everyday.
- Had a huge
 Windham Reunion
 at Tony's wedding with the Peterson's, DiFiore's, Williams, Lawson, Hansen's...
- Went to Church at the Thai/Laos Ward with Kristyn Stroud.
- Straightened my hair....Which I never do in Maine.
- Spent Sunday afternoon with my in-laws, and had Ma's yummy pho and eggrolls. (The pic is of Marcus's sweet grandmother.)
- Visited the Forebe's (friends from Maine who recently moved back to Utah.)
- Acted crazy with Brin, Hunter and Ava.

Laughed until I peed with Karinne.
- Hung out with my little brother.
- Brought home 2 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts.
- Had a "girl talk" night with Lori, Emily, Mary, Becky, Kristyn, Mary, Mom, and Karinne.
So, it was a very busy packed weekend.  There was so many things I wanted to do and people I wanted to see that I wasn't able to.  Hopefully it won't be too long before I can go again.  I have a ton more pictures I'll post later in a collage format.

6 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

it was great to see you...you might just be the funniest person i know! Heidi was jealous.

Unknown said...

That was a lot of info! And for some reason, I read it like I didn't know what was coming next. I was like, "Wow, that sounds like fun!" Duh. I'm such a loser. It was a very fun and very busy weekend. Miss you already!

Unknown said...

By the way, there are a few pictures that I was expecting to see. I'm a little disappointed (and a little relieved about some). I was totally ready to see corsage lady, everyone in the bed, me and my myspace face, and the creepy smiley lady...

Anonymous said...

If there were no planes involved, I'm sure we'd be there WAYY more.

-k

Shawn and Steph said...

So fun to see you guys! I'm glad you guys got home safetly!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Looks like you had fun!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online