Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thanks, Hunter!


Whenever we see my nephew, Hunter, he always has hand-me-downs for the boys.  I totally love this. The only problem is, he's a few years older than Jordan.  I usually have to put the clothes away until they fit, but if Jordan sees them he'll immediately put them on (regardless of size) and wear them continually.  Since we just saw Karinne not to long ago, Hunter managed to find a tie that was too small.  Needless to say, Jordan has worn this tie since Monday night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually, truth be told, it wasn't too small. We just gave a load a few months ago, and he hasn't grown much since then. He just loves to give Jordan stuff. (And Tanner... did he like the John Deere?) Hunter scoured his room for a long time to find those few things. After this season, we'll have a real load, especially since he is uniformed next year...

I loved this post, wait until I show Hunter...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online