Sunday, February 15, 2009

{ utah part 3 }

We got to meet Sareya, Caleb's half sister, for the very first time! Jeremy and Vanessa brought the kiddos to Chuck E. Cheese in Sandy to meet us (Thank-you!!)! Marcus' brother Keith and his wife Cherilyn brought their two adorable girls Brittny and Carissa. It was a fun, crazy, and LOUD night at Chuck E. Cheese.
Sareya, Vanessa her beautiful mommy, and Me.

Cousins:  Brittney and Tanner (They look alike, huh?)
Keith, Carissa, and Brittney
Caleb and his little sister.
Jordan and Sareya

2 comments:

About Vanessa said...

So I am just figuring out this blogging thing.. How do I follow your blog? Or do I already?! Help!

About Vanessa said...

Guess what? It took me all day but I figured it out! I am a follow...finally :) I am so glad we got to see you when you were here, it was a blast. Amara says Caleb thought Sareya was cute and had a lot to say about her... totally sweet!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online