Sunday, February 22, 2009

{ new post }

Okay, it's time for a new post.  The flu has swept through my house causing massive amounts of damages.  Actually...it didn't even "sweep through".  It lingered for FIVE days.  I didn't leave my bed for 3 whole days.  Luckily Caleb and Marcus got it during the beginning of the week, so they were are HUGE help to me and the little boys who just laid in my bed and moaned, sweat and laughed at their fever-induced hallucinations (no joke. ) I'm so so so glad that's over!
Did you watch the Academy Awards?!  I LOVED the movie Slumdog Millionaire.  I was so happy to see it get so many awards! 
I still have a ton of pictures from our Utah trip, so here's one for now because blogger is being slow:
Tanner, Jordan, and Uncle Everick

2 comments:

Daynon said...

Hope you are all feeling much better!

natalie a said...

ok, so Gideon misses Jordan - he asked the other day if Jordan and Hunter were invited to his birthday! How cute is that! Hope you all feel better soon! Wish you lived closer :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online